Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jack and Ethel: Update, Opportunity

It seems that lots of you were inspired by the story about the Jack and Ethel Educational Center. Well I'm about to give you an opportunity to be moved even further..... and to actually donate. Before I left Uganda I visited the J&E and whilst there they gave me a swack of 10 limited Edition Jack and Ethel bumper stickers, pictured here:

What makes these babies so hot, especially compared to your garden variety 'I honk for Toosh' or 'Plumbers do it with Pipe' stickers, is that NO ONE ELSE in North America has one. That is to say a J&A bumper sticker is a true symbol of your individuality and distinctiveness of character.

I am raffling off the 10 J&E sticks to ten distinct individuals for the lean price of $100 each. All proceeds will go directly to the Jack and Ethel and will be used to buy reading materials, finish construction on a new class room, thereby allowing the addition of new students, and to provide meals for the children. So for a mere c-note you can feel both unique and ethically upright. Please contact me directly if you care to buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment